She is such a trooper!
Who doesn't love the double tube?

My wonderful husband took me to the Arizona Grand Resort for a night away last night...It was so FUN! It has been a while since we have been away from our kids for a night and I loved it. We relaxed, hung out in the jacuzzi, slept in, had breakfast and then I laid out at the pool for a while and Ryan picked up the kids and got them lunch and then brought them up to the pool to hang out for the afternoon. The weather was amazing it was hot enough to want to go swiming but a bit overcast with a breeze every now and again, PERFECT! It was great to have a break and then get to spend the day with the kids....Thanks babe, You are the BEST!
Special thanks to grandma Patsy and tata Nufi for keeping the kids overnight...four kids can be a handful and we really appreciate it all you do for us!




1 comment:
I love "get-aways!" Dan and I did the same thing two weekends ago except we went up to Payson. Awesome!
You asked about how I did the pictures in my last post. All I did was change the size to "small" when they uploaded and then moved them around when I was writing the post. Nothin' fancy with me. If that doesn't make sense, call me.
Post a Comment