Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Crazy Sadie Day...

Wow, I can't decide if my baby is ridiculously crazy or if I am just so old I can't remember what is is like to have a 15 month old.....today while I was putting away laundry I couldn't find Sadie so I called her name a few times to find her completely trashing my office literally. Jumped out a cup of water, all the paper from the printer on the floor, pencils, pens, calendar and other misc paper thrown every where with water on top of it all. I grabbed a towel to clean up and set her on the floor out of harms way...as I cleaned up this mess she grabbed my 44 oz Dr. Pepper (those who know me, my LIFE) and jumped it on top of her as well as the floor. We both then got in the shower after I cleaned up that mess. As I blew dry my hair I gave her some lotion bottles to play with to look down and find 1/2 bottle of baby powder dumped out.....this all took place in the space of 30-40 minutes.....AHHHH. After this I took her to San Tan to play in the water and get some of this craziness out of her system where there is nothing she could distroy.
Ryan always says she is a part time baby because she loves to sleep. Her day consists of 7 pm to 7 a.m. sleep, 8:30-11 nap, 1-3 or 4 nap. She may like to nap but she sure makes the most of her time awake!

2 comments:

Tracey said...

She is so darn cute....

hyrum♥chelsea said...

well if all that isn't normal than hardy is just as crazy as sadie! :)