Sadie and Byrnlie.....where did the water go?
Hi
She is so cute...look at those legs
Sadie has been so crazy these last few weeks....I almost have to get her out of the house to get some energy out before her afternoon nap or we might both go crazy. Since the weather is getting so hot we have been going to the San Tan mall. They have this free splash pad, basically it is a soft pad with water that sprays out of different holes. She loves it....she runs around and gets wet. I have taken her their with her cousin Brynlie and a few times by herself and she thinks it is great. The funnest part is as the water starts to go down she gets down on her knees and tries to drink it like a drinking fountain.




2 comments:
Saddie is a doll!
Sadie is so cute!!! I love her!!!
Post a Comment