This year the girls have been taking tumbling once a week for an amazing teacher. She is a bit far from our house but totally worth it. The girls love it and I love that she does not let the girls slack...she makes them work hard and progress. They had there end of the year show and they did great. Both girls have mastered there back bed and pull up from back bend, it was so fun to watch and to watch the older girls who have been at Mrs. Debbie's for a while. Our cousins Kaelie and Mackenzie both took tumbling too and did amazing! We bought the girls roses after the show, Paige was so happy to get the flower she must have said thanks about 5 times. I love how the little things mean so much to them. Congratulations girls you did amazing and I love your leotards....and your cute little buns :-).
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment