Sunday, September 21, 2008

Real food!











Okay - I think I have completely forgot what it is like to have a baby at this stage...I kind of feel like it is my first time all over again...wow scary! Sadie is dieing to have real people food, not just baby food. I took the girls to a birthday party today and she was going crazy trying to grab there food and trying to get out of the stroller...so I let her have a piece of crust and she mowed it down, it was totally soggy...sick. A few minutes pass and I take it away and give her a new piece and then it happened...the heart stopping choking AHHH! I immediately took it away and she freaked out...wow, how old am I? I have totally done this before but it still scares the heck out of me. Anyway, she still has no teeth at 8 months old but thinks she can eat a real meal, crazy girl. She is also starting to stand and so stinking cute! I had some time on my hands while the girls played at the party so I spent some time taking pictures of Sader B...I love this stage, she is so smiley and makes the funnest faces.

No comments: