Hayley was student of the week this week. Being that she is the thrid child I felt a little bad because I was not as excited about student of the week as she was. Each day last week she had something fun going on.
Monday: Bring in poster of favorite things, family, etc. All about hayhay!
Tuesday: Her class members wrote her a note and drew her a picture which the teacher put into a book for her. (She came home hysterically crying saying they didnt make her a book. I had no idea this was such a big deal to her. She was crying call Mrs. Eversole right now. So I did and she felt horrible and wanted to talk to Hayley but Hayley wouldn't get on the phone) The had not had time to do it that day so she got the book on Wednesday.
Wednesday: Bring your pet for show and tell...I brought Shelby up for the last 5-10 minutes of class.
Thursday: Surprise bag! We had to put something into a brown paper bag with 3 clues to see if the class could guess what was in the bag. It was a webkin.
Friday: Guessing jar. She got to pick anything she wanted to put into this jar the teacher sent home. She picked gummy bears and we had to count them before we sent them in and each child got to guess and then they split them up to eat...there was 525 gummy bears. There was 526 but to make it a good number Ryan ate the extra one. What a good dad :-).
Anyway...HayHay is so sweet, she was so excited about being student of the week and we are so proud of our kindergardener. I forgot to take pictures but her week was special with or without a picture.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment