Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Boys will be boys!

Ryan and Riley are constantly messing around....growing up as an only child for 12 years of my life, I am not used to so much teasing and pranks but Riley and Ryan are always at it. They snap each other with towels, throw balls at each other while running through the house, try to trip each other with pillows, etc. Its as if I live with two 8 years old not just one. Anyway Riley officially got one up on Ryan tonight....Ryan went in to kiss him good night and tuck him in (yes even though he is 8 we still tuck him in and give him a good night kiss...oh how sweet, I know:-)) and as Ryan leans down Riley rips back the covers and squirts Ryan in the face with a cold water bottle....it was hysterical. This then turned into an all out water fight right at bedtime. The girls heard the commotion and came down the hallway and Riley got both of them as they walked down the hall with the remaining water in the bottle. This kids is very creative...it looked like a regular old Kirkland water bottle with the lid on it but he had poked a hole in the top so he just squeezed it and out came the water. We love you Riley Bug...you are a funny guy!

1 comment:

Mendy said...

Thats so funny! I wonder how long he'd been planning that one. There's nothing better than a well executed prank!