Thursday, September 11, 2008

Happy 31st Birthday Ryan!

Today his my mans birthday! He is 31-years-old today and looking hotter than the day I married him. We have been married for 10 years next month and been together for close to 15 years and he is still me very best friend. I was going to make a list of 31 reasons why I love this guy but I don't want anyone to be jealous! :-)I am so grateful for all he does for us and more now than ever I am grateful for his ability to pick up my slack. He does it with such ease and still makes me feel like a million bucks! You are truly my inspiration and I love you with all my heart! Happy birthday!



<


Hawaii 07/2007

Pismo Beach 6/2006
Pinetop 01/2008

















1 comment:

Noelle said...

I can't believe you put that biggest loser picture on there!!!! Happy B'day Ryan!!!!