Anyone who knows me knows that I am a disaster in the kitchen...I forget ingredients, cook things to long and can think of nothing worse than going grocery shopping. This afternoon I was making a cake (actually the second one for the day, because I left the first one in to long you can guess what happened to it :-)). The timer went off for this second cake and I went to pull it out and Paige came out of her room and asked who was in time out ( I typically use my oven timer for time out)? Is this funny or sad....Paige only knows the timer for time out and not for cooking things.
I started to laugh but was kind of sad too...it is great how brutally honest our kids are, it reminded me that I need to be teaching my kids everything I can and not just the things I know how to do or enjoy doing, everything I can.
Sunday, June 15, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




3 comments:
I am sure you are not that bad in the kitchen - that is pretty funny that Paige would think that though. Cute story!
I love it!
I know you have been up to more than this.... i want to hear what everyone is up to in gilbert!
Post a Comment