Makenzie, Kaelie and Paige after the show!
Paige did summer workshop with Mrs. Jeenie again this summer. She absolutely loved it! I am amazed how much they are able to learn in just two short weeks. They went from 11:30-3 every day. She gave them each their own CD to practice 20 songs...the theme this summer was Disney. They had a different theme each day of the two weeks relating to Disney like PJ day, Disney shirt day, rock star day, etc. She was playing the songs in the car, in her room and any where else she could get some practice in for the last two weeks. The show was amazing! She had a speaking part and a singing part...and it was hysterical to hear my little Paiger get up and sing by herself in a microphone on a stage. Her singing part was from a Hannah Montana song called Best of Both Worlds, and she did it perfectly!..."Who was thought a girl like me would double as a superstar". I absolutely loved it, I was cheering and laughing. After the show in the car I was telling her how great she did and proud of her I was and her comment to me was "I could hear you yelling my name, I was so embarrassed mom". What are moms for if not for little embarrassment now and again :-).
All the girls in there PJ's
Backstage playing games to keep busy until show time.
This was the amazing solo...You are awsome Paiger!




No comments:
Post a Comment