Tuesday, June 3, 2008

Sadie's 4 months old!




I took Sader bee to the doctor today for her 4 month well check. She is finally growing...its kind of sad but its so fun too! She weighs 12 pounds 4 ounces and she was 25 inches tall. She grew 3 inches since her last visit but only gained 1 pounds....maybe she is going to be tall and skinny :-). She had to get five vaccinations...4 shots and 1 orally. It didnt look like it tasted too yummy. She has rolled over 3 times but we have never seen her....sneaky little girl, all three times I have gone to get her at of her bed and is has flipped onto her belly. She is still wearing size 1 diapers (I think Riley only wore size 1 until he was 2 months old :-)). She is so cute...and she is starting to baby talk, all the kids love it!


She loves to take baths, too!

2 comments:

KatieZ said...

She is beautiful!

Tracey said...

Sophie came home yesterday & was telling me how lucky you all are.... She says "Sadie is sure cute, mom" She had fun, thanks for having her!