Monday, June 2, 2008

Riley's nail phobia.

Okay - When Riley is a young man and has his own family and has a child who doesn't want to do something, hopefully he will be able to look back at this scrapbook and appreciate this story. Riley hates to trim his fingernails...actually hate is putting it mildly. Today, I finally broke down and told him he would not leave the house or do anything until he trimmed his nails...I have been asking him to do it for 4 or 5 days now and he just doesn't care, he does not want to do it. He said, "they are my nails and your are not the boss of them, I am and I don't want to trim them". His other argument for not wanting to trim them was that if he trims them he wont be able to grip things as good anymore. Can't wait to tell his first girl friend that :-).

No comments: