Friday, December 12, 2008

Christmas on Termaine

Our ward Christmas party this year was "Christmas on Termaine", it was held in a big culdesac near our house. There was hay rides, a petting zoo, a rock wall, you could sit on Santa's lap, outdoor movie, yummy soup, donuts and hot chocholate. The kids had a great time...and no one cried sitting on Santa's lap. Once we arrived I dont think we saw Riley until it was time to go home. I hate to think we have a kid that is of the "too cool" age...meaning I am not sure we are cool enough to hang out with him anymore. It was cold but we all had a great time. I love that we have so many friends in our ward and that there are so many kids. They had a balloon maker there too....I think I only stood in line half the night :-) J/J. After Paige sat on Santa's lap she wondered how he knew she went to the lake a lot...humm answer: Santa is amazing, he knows everything even what you do in the summer.

Hayley, Hannah and Paige on the Hayride.

Me and my girls

Sadie girl chillin in her stroller...she was so good.

No tears this year.


No comments: