This year we had a busy Thanksgiving...Ryan and Riley went to the park and played football with our ward for a couple of hours in the morning. I made green bean cassarole to take to Dads at noon and typed while they were at the park. I took the kids and went to dads at noon while he seasoned and got the turkey ready and started cooking it. When he got to dads we ate, I took Sadie home for a nap they played horse shoes and soccer for a few hours. When they got home we got our house picked up and started making food for the Bond's to come over at 5, we ate our second Thanksgiving dinner for today and played catch Fraze. It has been an amazing day...great to see so much family all in one day.
10 Things I am thankful for:
1. Wonderful husband willing to cook the turkey because I was to scared!
2. Pumpkin pie.
3. My husbands job/my typing.
4. 4 wonderful healthy children.
5. Our home.
6. Dr. Pepper and 0.75 refills at Valero
7. Ability to exercise.
8. Prayer.
9. Tomorrow, to start over and try again!
10. Friends.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment