Ok, here is our address: P.O. Box 178, North Plains, OR 97133
Sooo cute - send me one.Andi2846 E. Lexington Ct.Gilbert, AZ 85234
Oh I got mine, you over achiever! Adorable picture and adorable family.I'm not so good at blogging so when I do stalk, I get some good info! I loved the kid's school pictures and each of their personalities.When I get around to uploading the tri's pictues, I'll send some to you. Talk soon...
Post a Comment
3 comments:
Ok, here is our address: P.O. Box 178, North Plains, OR 97133
Sooo cute - send me one.
Andi
2846 E. Lexington Ct.
Gilbert, AZ 85234
Oh I got mine, you over achiever! Adorable picture and adorable family.
I'm not so good at blogging so when I do stalk, I get some good info! I loved the kid's school pictures and each of their personalities.
When I get around to uploading the tri's pictues, I'll send some to you.
Talk soon...
Post a Comment