I am finally caught up with posts for my blog ..... I have been a bit behind because I have been consumed with printing my blog for this year. The four sites that previously printed blog to book no longer do! I know crappy right...apparently blogger changed some code that these four sites are unable to download blogs into the book format...they assured me via email that they are working on the issue. Anyway, I printed my book from blurb.com. Basically I copied my text from my blog and uploaded pictures from my computer to create my blog book. I really like my book but after making a few other books on Shutterfly...I think they are a better site. The print quality and clarity of the pictures is much better from shutterfly and they seem to have more layout choices. My only advise to anyone who plans to print would be to format all your postings once a month in your book...it makes the print process much quicker than trying to format an entire year in a few days is so overwhelming.
I love my books that I have made, they make great coffee table books and much quicker and cheaper than scrapbooking!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




1 comment:
Hey can you send me the link that you used for your book - I am getting ready to print my whole year.
Post a Comment