Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Preschool Zoo Trip






First pic before everybody wanted out of the stroller

Sadie and Mrs. Shari

Sadie and her friend Holland

Zoo Trip...
Sadie goes to a little preschool class once a week with a good friend of mine Shari....this week Shari set up a zoo trip for all the kids and it was super fun. I have to admit, the zoo is not my favorite place and it has been years since I have been, but Sadie really enjoyed it. Steph took Jackson and Brynlie and I brought Sadie we stayed for a couple hours and hit the playground at BK for lunch on the way home. The petting zoo was pretty funny....some of the kids were all about brushing the goats, but Sadie was a little bit timid...she gave each goat about 1 second of brushing before she ran away and I am pretty sure the highlight of the petting zoo was washing their hands after in the kid sized sinks! All in all a super fun experience for all

No comments: