Saturday, January 22, 2011

Snowboarding and the cabin


Its official my 11-year-old is a better snowboarder than me...I need to quit having kids so I can step up my game....way to go Riley, you are the bomb! (is it still cool to say that?)

Hayley on her way down the bunny hill


the make shift snowboard hill at the cabin with the truck tailgate chair lift

Dusty & Dana...so cute

Steph and Jackson

Paige, Kaka and Braden sledding

Me and my baby, at least for a few more months!

The little kids who didn't get to snowboard

Riley riding the rail

Paige deciding if this is really worth all the work :-)...thats my girl!

The Bonds invaded the Wright's cabin again this year for a 5 days of sledding, snowboarding and eating! Since I am pregnant with baby #5 Steph, Dana and I stayed home with babies and played in the snow at the cabin and the dads and the big kids snowboarded 2 of the days and we the days we build a make-shift sled hill/snowboard jump at the cabin the other days. It was super fun and relaxing, just what we all needed. We ate yummy food all day every day, and played scum and I beat a couple kids in boogle...yes I love to play boggle

No comments: