I absolutely love this time of year...super busy, but what else would we be doing? Well maybe I can think of a few things like sleeping in :-) Anyway currently Paige is playing WHAM basketball with 2 practices a week and Saturday games, Hayley is playing Arsenal soccer with 2 practices a week and games every Saturday, Riley is playing for the Grinders club baseball team with way to many practices and games and Sadie is taking a combo tap/ballet class....so our weeks are pretty busy when you add in birthday parties, activity days, scouts, and all the other miscellaneous things that come up, but honestly I wouldn't trade it for a second, we kind of have a routine....we either split up if we have games at the same time and then meet for lunch later or we call caravan from game to game eating lunch when we have time.
Paige is a defensive diva...she will get a rebound like no one who have ever seen, sometimes she ends up with a foul but we love her aggressiveness! You are awesome, keep up the good work The "Red Nijas" had a record of 5 wins and 2 losses, so fun.
This is Hayley's 4 season with Arsenal soccer and this was the season she stepped it up! The first couple games Ryan tried to bribe her with by offering her different things if she scored a goal (Justin Beiber Poster, $ for shopping, 1 week of getting the family itouch) needless to say, that's all it took, first game 3 goals and she never looked back. She was a goal scoring chick. With are crazy schedule every Saturday, on her last game I accidentally wrote down the wrong time and we showed up just as the game was getting over and I am pretty sure I got the worst mom award, she was devastated and I felt horrible but there was nothing I could say to make it up to her.




No comments:
Post a Comment