


The next day she was looking a bit sad :-(Well the clavicle seems to be the broke bone of choice in our family....The girls were playing with Sadie on the trampoline today and she tripped over a ball and fell on her shoulder. Cried for a bit but didn't think much of it (really at this age she gets hurt 5+ times a day). The next morning she woke up and Ryan told me she was calling me from the baby monitor, I went in there and she was on her belly looking like she was still asleep...I hurried and closed the door and told Ryan that she was still asleep...convinced he heard her in the monitor we both went back in there....she was awake and could not push her body up off her stomach to get up....how sad, I felt like the worst mom in the world...it was horrible, I felt so bad for her. Took her to the doctor, got an x-ray and the rest is history...broken clavicle...3 weeks in a baby dinosaur sling. She was so great about the sling although it had to be pinned to her shirt everyday for her to keep it on. It never slowed her down, she managed to learn how to get on top of the kitchen table, on top of my desk and fell off the ladder of the tramp trying to get up. This has not slowed down that girl one bit....gotta love it!




1 comment:
https://salam-tekno.blogspot.com/2019/10/pinjaman-online-tanpa-slip-gaji.html
Post a Comment