It was the second annual dirty lake trip...The thought of sleeping in a tent, dealing with dirty, tired and sun burnt kids and cooking with no running water with a baby usually make me complain for about a week prior to going but as soon as we get there we have a blast and nothing seems to be as much drama as I made it out to be. We had a great time this year. Sadie did absolutely awesome for no naps and sleeping in a tent....she was such a trooper. The kids tubed more than any kid should be aloud. Hayley wakeboarded for the first time ever and got u after only two tries. Uncle Brandon brought up some jet ski and the kids loved to get rides on those...we played catch phrase and we even roasted marshmallows even though it was over 100 degrees out....it was so fun! I hope no matter how much I complain my family makes me do this every year because you forget how much fun it is to be with your family without any of the distractions of life! I love you guys....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment