Saturday, August 1, 2009

Lake Powell 2009






Love the diaper lifejacket look


Cliff jumping



Foot hole wall next to sand hill

Sand hill...I am so proud of my kids it was hard!



Randy, Hayley, Tallin and Paige

Riley, Tanner and Taft

Preparing for a hike...have fun!

Whoohoo...you go Riley

9 kids on two tubes...this isn't dangerous right?

Rain storm

White horse....must have heard Paige singing Taylor Swift

Always love a poser

HI

Wow....she is tan



LAKE POWELL 2009.....
What an amazing trip... every year Ryan and I go to Lake Powell with all adults and it is so fun but this year we went with two other families and brought all the kids (well except Sadie). They had so much fun. They went tubing, had tube wars, wake boarded, built fires, took hikes, went cliff jumping, went to sand hill (so impressive, last year I barely made it up and all three of my kids did it with ease, wow I am getting old :-)), watched rain storms, ate yummy food, jet skied, relaxed, went on the slide on the house boat, played games and took scenic boat rides. It was so much fun....we camped/parked next to another boat with a bunch of kids too and between all of the two boats I barely saw my kids except when they were hungry or injured....it was so fun. I think we all missed Sadie since this was the first time we left her home for 6 days but she was well take care of thinks to friends and family and we enjoyed our time at the lake...can't wait to do it again!

No comments: