Monday, August 10, 2009

Back to school

Funny picture...they are all packing all the back to school supplies, looks they they are on there way home from the grocery store!

Where do the summers go...back to school again. This year Riley is in 4th grade (yes Ryan and I are getting old we have a 4th grader :-(), Paige is in 3rd grade and Hayley is in 1st grade. They were all pretty excited about school starting this year but probably not as much as our Sader B.....it has been near impossible for that girl to get her 5+ hours of napping a day (I wish I had her life) in with all the kids home and all the places they want to go and all of their friends over. It has been a great summer but glad to get back to a routine and a schedule and most of all a clean house...yea! This year Riley and Paige both got teachers they didn't know and Hayley got Mrs Liddy...the same teacher Riley and Paige had for 1st grade that we absolutely love, she is so sweet. I am sure this year will lend itself to lots of home work and new and fun field trips, projects and activities. BTW - I you were wondering why we only have a few pictures...apparently are kids are way to school to hang out with us and take pictures on their first day of school...another indication that we are getting old :-)