Wednesday, February 18, 2009
Blog update...
Okay-lately I feel like this is another thing on my to-do list that I keep moving to the next day. I used to enjoy this so much and blog-stocking all of my friends but lately I can't seem to find the time to do anything. I read a friends blog recently that said this is how we remember the good and the bad...this is what reminds us to take a picture when are kids make a mess and makes laugh about it. This is so true...my kids love to look at our blog book and laugh and remember the the last year of your life....so I am recommitting myself to documenting my life good or bad, funny or boring! My family is the most important thing in my life and this blog helps me document that, its also proof that I am not the meanest mom in the entire world contrary to popular belief :-) Okay....that is my soap box for today.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




1 comment:
Hey! I saw that today is your birthday. I hope you have a fantastic day. Thanks for being a great friend! Happy Birthday!
Post a Comment