Saturday, February 21, 2009
Birthday shout out!
I just wanted to give all of my great friends a shout out....I am not sure I am as good of a friend as you all are to me but I sure hope I can be (this is a work in progress). Who knew I had this many friends....I love it! I got email birthday messages, voicemail, text message, my favorite facebook notes, phone calls, breakfast with friends, lunch with friends, flowers, balloons, slim jims, black and white chippers, lots of other fun presents, blog comments and both of my parents gave me very sweet sentimental cards.....who knew that 31 years old would make me feel so great....I have always dreaded getting older, wrinkles, flabby skin, kids being embarrassed of you, blah, blah blah but after this week I can't wait to get another year older. Thanks again to all of my wonderful friends, you guys are the best!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment