Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Sadie 9 months

She is going to love this picture in abuot 10 years.

She is so smiley, I love this age!

Wow...where has the time gone. I am so sad my baby is already nine months old. She is totally picky about food now, she pretty much is over the baby food stage and only wants to eat food she can pick up herself of if you give her a spoon with baby food on it she will feed or self or at least try to...I think I clean more of it up off the high chair and the floor than anything. She is weighing in these days at 18.1 a far cry from the 5.5 she used to be :-(. She is 28.5 inches tall and stinking cute. She is starting to do the transfer...from the couch to a toy or from the table to a chair. If I walk out of the room she will super crawl to find me and she is baby talking up a strom. I took the girls to see High School Muscial 3 on Saturday and the attendant came and told me to take her out in the hallway because she was being baby talking too loud. The girls were mortified, I thought it was pretty funny. She finally has a few teeth...about a month ago she broke her front top two and last week she got one bottom one and then today I noticed the other one poking through...she has been totally fussy but she is a trooper!

1 comment:

Noelle said...

Baby B is in the house!!!!!
So cute-all of them.