Monday, November 10, 2008

Indian Bend Wash


As a kid my dad would take me up to Scottsdale to Indian Bend Wash and we would rent rollar blades and skate up and down the parks. It was so fun! There was little store along the trail we would rent the rollar blades from and we always stopped at this goffy golf spot and ate lunch. So we took our kids up there last weekend and rode bikes for miles...they loved it and it was good old fashion family togetherness. There were no wrecks like when I was a kid but that is probably for the better since my kids are still a bit young. I was a bit older and we were always racing each other. There are a few parks onlong the way, a skate park, we even stopped and got some lunch. It reminds me a little of mission beach with a line dividing the side walk from north and south bound traffic. Anyway...I had a great time and it brought back fun memories from when I was younger.

No comments: