Every year we take family pictures and then pick one for our Christmas card...so I am going to leave you all in suspense on which one we choose but here are some of the better pictures from the over 300 we took...and yes in case anyone with less than 4 kids was wondering it is a nightmare to get everyone ready, happy, to the location on time and smiling. The kids actually did great this year...we walked all around the grounds of this place to get these different shots and they all handled it great! Well worth the time and effort...a picture is priceless.
Directly behind this rock was about a 5 foot drop directly into a waterfall plus we had to hike up a hill with all those bushes you see in the front..the picture turned out cute but I was a little worried if anyone would be taking a dip.
Funny face Sader
Love this pic...the photographer photo shopped her buggies, but I didn't know how to do it for the blog.










3 comments:
Hey where did you guys go for your picture? They are so cute!
Love the pictures. Who took them and where were that taken?
Sooooo cute.
My favorite is the bye picture. I'm kinda weird that way but it is way cute.
Post a Comment