Friday, August 15, 2008

We hope U R having fun!






hey babe...we hope UR having fun!(like my catchy way of incorporating your "work trip" with the UR, United Rentals :-)). I made the signs and the kids did the dots with erasers. Sadie accidently decorated hers...the paint was still wet when I was trying to take her picture.

In case you are really missing home and since I know you so well I know you are :-) ha ha....this is what you have been missing. Paige picked an amazing outfit this morning to wear to school...you would have just died! It was very short brown gymnastics shorts, white tank top with a knit belt over the top and black platform flip flops....Paiger, I love how you always know exactly what you want to wear, you are a fashion queen! Hayley got to pick out of the treasure box for the first time. I think I need to implement that system at home....an entire week of being good and she got a plastic top and some smartees. The first of many Fridays where the kids run home frantically from school wanting $2 for a booster juice. Every time you put Sadie down she is rocking and when she hears herself scream she starts laughing and screaming louder, it is so funny! Paige and Ashley cleaned out the fish bowl...and they didn't even kill any of the fish (very close though). How long can a fish live in that green net without water...Paige was just wondering? I wish I could record the totally hysterical comments Paige randomly makes on a daily basis. I love your funny personality! A few trips to Valero for a Dr. Pepper to keep my sanity, a bit of typing and I had a melt down at bedtime last night because no one was being nice to me :-(. As far as Riley goes, not much to report...the kid is never home but when he is his new thing is farting noises! Ya I know, it must be a 3rd grade thing. Not sure there is anything more annoying than getting on the phone and having him come up behind you doing that. Try explaining that to your VT. He can do it with his armpits, behind his knee, on his arm and I am sure a few other places that I don't want to know.


I think we are going to have a late night tonight with some friends over and then try to go to Big Surf tomorrow. We miss you and Hope UR having fun!
The rocking pose!
That fish bowl looks nasty.
Never seen me sitting there have you? (By the way, I think Hayley is a professional photographer...I dont think I have ever looked so hot! Ya right...J/K
The fashion queen!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love your blog! It always makes me laugh:) Thanks for having Ashes over today. She really enjoyed herself. The first thing out of her mouth was: "Mom I really had fun over there!" We will have to get the girls together again really soon!
ps- thanks for the movie, it actually worked without skipping!! :)))

hyrum♥chelsea said...

tricia... you are too stinkin cute!

Lori said...

I was laughing at your funny post because I can relate to so many things that you wrote about! Carter and Hannah were SOOOO excited about the treasure box on Friday! They live for that!!

Noelle said...

So funny!! Love the comments about Riley. Boys are so . . . . creative.

Ryan said...

I love you guys. Thank you for the pics and update all is well here. I miss you guys alot. Paige the outfit is soo cute good going. I love the signs you guys are the best. See you soon love you lots.
Dad