As I am sure this is just the beginning but I have to say I think it is kind of fun. I love the madness and the drama now but in a few years I am sure it won't be as funny! :-) All was calm, Sadie was napping, Riley was at a friends, I was doing laundry, Ryan was doing what he does on Saturday afternoons, nothing (just kidding babe!) and the girls had a few friends over doing crafts and singing/dancing. As I was hanging up laundry in my closet I saw a group of boys run in front of the window...shirts tied around there heads so you could only see there eyes...hysterical. Who thinks of that and how in the world did they get them to stay on? I probably don't want to know what they are scheming up :-). So they snuck by my window, very sly, and started to spy on the girls...when they girls realized they were being spyed on they started running and screaming and then spying turned into chasing. It was great! I made the boys pose so I could take there picture.
Monday, August 11, 2008
Who are they?
As I am sure this is just the beginning but I have to say I think it is kind of fun. I love the madness and the drama now but in a few years I am sure it won't be as funny! :-) All was calm, Sadie was napping, Riley was at a friends, I was doing laundry, Ryan was doing what he does on Saturday afternoons, nothing (just kidding babe!) and the girls had a few friends over doing crafts and singing/dancing. As I was hanging up laundry in my closet I saw a group of boys run in front of the window...shirts tied around there heads so you could only see there eyes...hysterical. Who thinks of that and how in the world did they get them to stay on? I probably don't want to know what they are scheming up :-). So they snuck by my window, very sly, and started to spy on the girls...when they girls realized they were being spyed on they started running and screaming and then spying turned into chasing. It was great! I made the boys pose so I could take there picture.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




2 comments:
Boys will be boys. Gotta love them!!!!
LOVE IT!!!
Post a Comment