

Okay for those of you who have seen me recently....no my husband has not started beating me, I think I just have to many darn kids. Last Sunday while minding my own business taking an afternoon nap after church I got hit with a shoe in the eye. This was not just any old flip flop, it was a wedge church shoe. So the girls (the big girls) were apparently fighting, they chased each other down into my room where one grabbed a shoe to chuck at the other who then ducked and I got a hit full force to my eye with a wedge church heel while dead asleep. Yes all of my children are still alive I did not kill anyone after this event, I was in to much pain....the girls ran to get Ryan and I laid in the fetal position on my bed. When he came to check on me my face was swollen up and the girls felt horrible. Over the course of the next few days as the swelling subsided (barely) my eye started to turn a hideous color of black and blue and then I had a yellow/greenish jaundice look down the side of my face as the bruising healed up. This pictures I took myself of my eye on about day 3 but as of day 16 I still have a minor black eye. I cannot stress how freakin painful a hit to the cheek bone is....WOW who knew! Anyway hopefully now there will be no more shoe throwing at the Bond house.




No comments:
Post a Comment