





So its been a minute since I left my family for any amount of time 4 years to be exact and Shari and Kelly (Shari's sis-in-law) invited me to California for a few days. It was so fun to not have to worry about anything....literally, I packed some clothes and we headed to the beach for 4 days. We drove up to Santa Barbara for a day and rented bikes and walked around in all the shops, we relaxed on the beach and most importantly we slept! It was super fun but the best part I have to say was calling home each night and hearing Ryan's stores....every night I was so happy I came and that he got just a little taste of what it was like to be me. The first night his tone was super annoyed and when I asked him what was wrong his reply was this "I just sat down for the first time and its 9!" Hee hee, oh poor baby! It was pretty funny hearing his stores about getting to games on time and carpool practices, etc. I so apprecaited everything he did but was kind of happy he struggled a bit, made me feel like its not as easy as he thought was going to be...I came home to 5 days with of laundry and a messy house but it was so worth it!




No comments:
Post a Comment