Thursday, August 19, 2010

Preschool


So my super good friend Shari Goodman...who happens to be an amazing mom is doing a 1 day a week preschool/early school class for 2.5 year old. She will be working on songs, circle time, centers, manners, cleaning up and sharing. Its $35 a month for one day a week for 2 hours. I was so excited for her to go today and she left my arms like no body's business, "see ya mom" she said as she ran away to Mrs. Sharri's door. When I picked her up I asked her what she did at Mrs. Sharri's today and she repeated every phrase Sherri said....it was freckin hysterical. "Be nice. Sit on your carpet. Clean up. Come out of the bathroom. Sit in your chair." It was laughing out loud in the car, she basically repeated everything Shari was telling all the kids to do and she loved every minute of, the next morning she woke up asking if she could go to Mrs. Shari's today.

No comments: