Sunday, May 9, 2010
Get-away
For mother's day weekend Ryan took me up the JW Marriott up in Scottsdale and it was so relaxing....we slept in, laid out by the pool, went out to dinner and even went country dancing one night....I know what you are thinking, dancing with all of our coordination but we used to be kind of good at it (shocking I know)! It was so fun! On Sunday Ryan went and picked up the kids and brought them up to the hotel to swim and hang out....I think this has to be a tradition, we went overnight somewhere last year for mother's day but the weekend was perfect...I am hooked, just what every mom needs on mother's day a break long enough to relax but not enough time to miss the chaos! No picutres from the weekend...I know again shocking, me forgetting my camera that never happens, hee hee
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment