Humm...wonder what she was eating maybe a ring pop?
really wish I could crop this photo to be closer....
Are they sisters?
For some reason I absolutely love Valentine's day...maybe its the romantic in me, all the red or all the candy or that it is exactly one week away from my birthday (its like a prebirthday celebration) but I always look forward to it. I got me and my girls these really cute matching shirts and we all wore them on Friday and we got Riley a shirt that said "All the Ladies Love me". He was a great sport and wore it for his party. Sadie got to get up early from her nap and make the rounds to all the class parties and get a treat at every stop...she loved that as you can tell by the pictures. Then after school a bunch of kids came over and hung out for a while....my living room looked like a candy Christmas. It was super fun...and I am starting to love this life stage as the kids get older and friends are hanging out more and more, so fun!
HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY!




No comments:
Post a Comment