Thursday, February 18, 2010

Half Day


The posers...the little girls are always will to take a picture!

Sadie in the background tagging along

Paige looking thrilled I want to take her picture :-)

Basketball on the trap

Tumbling...


Sierra, Halle, Sophine and Hayley

Getting ready for dodgeball
Is it just me or are there way to many days off and half days...hee hee :-)
Yesterday was half day and we had a blast. Riley had friends over and they played dodge ball, had a water fight and played basketball. Both girls had a few friends over too. They passed out flyers for our treasures 4 teachers and played games and did tumbling. It was fun just to have a day to hang out with the kids but WOW I more tired than when I work all day. Glad I have the opportunity to be home with my kids and I love to watch Sadie try to get in the mix of all the older kids friends, she is much cooler than most normal 2-year-olds!

No comments: