Sunday, November 8, 2009

Family Pictures 2009



This is pretty much what half of the pictures looked like...someone not looking or just a second to late for the perfect shot :-)

Yes...this is me

Someone on another boat took this...little awakard but we asked another boat to pull up and take our picture...oh well it turned out cute!
This chick was crazy...I am sure she was confunsed about why were not in our bathing suits and why we couldn't swim.

The cute little couple...hee hee!

Hayley Hannah

Riley Ryan

Paige Patricia





Every year we take some sort of family pictures and make a Christmas card. This year we sat around the kitchen table looking at all of our old cards and all of the cards we received from are friends and family last year trying to come up with an idea for a fun card....when Ryan said "the lake". We are lake people and we should take our picture at the lake. This revelation came about 2 p.m. and we planned on taking the picture around 4 at our friends house in their front yard. The outfits I had coordinated were not really conducive to the lake but what the heck....oh ya a couple minor problems to overcome we had not asked anyone to drive all the way to the lake on an hours notice on a Sunday afternoon and we have no camera...what are we doing? Anyway after I got everyone ready we borrowed Dusty's camera and headed to the lake on our own and this is the final product...not bad for some rookie photographers :-)

2 comments:

Mendy said...

I love the lake pictures! You are totally lake people so that spot suits you well. I'm in love with the "legs" photo. Thats got to make an appearance somewhere!

Tracey said...

I love your lake pictures... so cute and fitting! Thanks for letting me tag along with you on Friday~ it was fun chatting with you! xoxo