Sunday, November 15, 2009

1st grade trip to the Zoo


The group before we started on our journey!

Today Hayley's 1st grade class went to the Phoenix Zoo...again no camera so I had to rely on my trusty phone for my 2 pictures :-). Oh well its the memories....and at least we have some proof to help us remember. I took Sadie and i think she loved it more than Hayley....she walked around every where and would have nothing to do with the stroller! Hayley's favorite part was the petting zoo...where they got to brush the goats...disgusting was my first thought but at 6 that sounds AWESOME right? When we got to the turtles they must have been playing leap frog because they were trying to climb on top of each other :-)....at least that is the story I am sticking to when it comes to 6-year-old's wondering what they were doing on top of each other.

No comments: