
Over the past few years I have canned many things all with the help of my great friend Hope and although I do own my own
canner I always go to her house...sorry Hope! I set a gosl of trying to do one get
organized/food storage thing per week trying to stay in the $20-30 price range, really this is going out to eat I can
sacrifice that right? Hopefully this goal will get my food stoarge built up and my crazy house somewhat organized. Anyway I decided to can
hamburger meat and taco meat last week. It was
awesome, although I had to call hope
about 20 times throughout the process and at one point she even said, "do you want me to just come over" I made it through all on my own and hopefully this weeks experience will go much better. It was actually not that hard to do and we did eat some of the meet on Sunday and it was good....so I am considering this lone
voyage a
success!
2 comments:
I will probably be calling you for advice soon! Great job!
you rock! you know i will be calling you 20 times once i buy my canning stuff. :)
Post a Comment