Friday, January 9, 2009

NO MORE NAIL POLISH!


This child of mine .....oh my gosh! Paige came into my office while I was working and asked if she could paint her nails...obviously I said no because I was working but maybe later I told her. I have a box of nail polish on the second shelf in the cabinets above my washer in the laundry room. In order to get these down you would have to get a chair, get on top of the washer and reach up to the second shelf, which apparently she did. I heard some noise in the laundry room so I got up from my desk and as I rounded the corner to the laundry room she was coming out with the hot pink nail polish. I apparently scared her and she dropped it. The bottle scattered and went everywhere...walls, baseboards, grout, tile, etc. As I went to get the nail polish remover she got a paper towel and tried to clean it up and it just smeared and stuck to every crack and crevice. It took a entire bottle of nail polish remover to get it off the floor and I could not get it off the wall.

No comments: