Saturday, October 4, 2008

My Thumb Sucker...


Well its official...no more thumb sucking for my Pager. I am a little sad. It has been almost a week since she got the appliance put in her mouth. Aunt Stephanie took her to her office and I think that eased her anxiety a little about have that thing bolted to her mouth. She has struggled a little this week with falling asleep....and honestly it is so sad. I feel bad, for 7 almost 8 years that is all she has known, that is her comfort, its just her! She has been acting out a bit and waking up in the night as well. I am so proud of her for how brave she has been through this entire process! You are so strong Paige, and I promise it will be worth it. She cant eat anything sticky, gum, gummies, etc. and bread seems to get stuck up there too. This was the last time she ever sucked her thumb :-(, the night before the big day.

No comments: