Helmet and backpack to ride his pick to the pool, it is about 4 miles total.
Is that Riley? Can't tell with all the gear :-).
I can't believe 8 weeks has gone by this fast...Riley, Paige and Hayley signed up for swim team this summer and it has been great! Its Monday through Thursday from 8:15 to 9:05. Great for there friendships, exercise, summer schedule and there self esteem. None of the kids wanted to compete in a meet but they still had a blast.
Hayley never actually got in the water, I take that back, I made her do it a few times but she cried the entire time. Not sure why she would never get in the water because she swims laps at the gym all the time, maybe next year hayhay :-).
Riley gets up at 6:45 a.m. every day so he can ride his bike with friends and then just hangs out at the pool for an hour or so until I drop Paige off at 8:15 when it starts. What a crazy kid, who would get up that early every day if you didn't have to...Wish I had your motivation rybug.
Paige wasn't to sure about it the first week or so...but after that she couldn't wait to go. Her stroke looks great and she has made some new friends! She is really good at her dive off the block.




1 comment:
i LOVE the bed head Hayley has - so cute. Looks like you had lots of fun over the 4th!
Post a Comment