Thursday, December 8, 2011

Christmas Tree


As I started to post this I am super bugged....this is the only picture I took...REALLY!!! How can a mom of 5 kids not take any pictures of one of the biggest traditions this family has....LAME is all I can say! On Tuesday night we hit 5...yes 5 Christmas tree lots and came home with empty handed, no tree...yep this is a first for the Bond's. We went back to 1 lot which was getting a shipment on Thursday and probably got the biggest tree we have ever had. It was 12 feet tall and massive....our tree stand could not even hold this thing up. It fell over twice in the living room and took me, Ryan, and Riley to drag it in from the truck. Ryan had to use tie down straps to keep it standing upright. Even with all the drama, 5 places, 2 nights and no pictures to show the madness.....it was still all worth it. At one point through in the process of the tree falling over in the living room and spilling a 44 ounce Dr. Pepper (wonder whose that was...hee hee) Ryan said this will make someone want to buy a fake tree. :-)

No comments: