I still cant believe that this is my house...it probably wont seem real until we actually get the keys but, we finally are building our forever house...I have been had this floor plan in a drawer for years, hoping and praying a day would come that we could make it work and its finally here! This process has been super stressful and we are pretty sure we will never do it again...good thing its our "FOREVER"! We should be moving in sometime in mid August and can't wait
Monday, June 13, 2011
FOREVER house
I still cant believe that this is my house...it probably wont seem real until we actually get the keys but, we finally are building our forever house...I have been had this floor plan in a drawer for years, hoping and praying a day would come that we could make it work and its finally here! This process has been super stressful and we are pretty sure we will never do it again...good thing its our "FOREVER"! We should be moving in sometime in mid August and can't wait
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment