First ride in his car seat!
He is finally here....and he is absolutely perfect!
Weight: 6 pounds
Length: 19 inches
He was born on Tuesday April 26, 2011 at 3:15 p.m. This guy was in for the long haul, all of the other kids were here by 37-38 weeks, but this guy waited until 39 (I think he was scared of the chaos he was coming into, hee hee). On Tuesday morning my water broke at home, with no contractions (thank you baby boy!). I did all my house work, made beds, did laundry, got Sadie off to a friends house and chilled for a couple of hours. Around 11:30 I called Ryan and told him I was going to go to the hospital still no contractions, drove myself there and he met me about 30 minutes later. Dilated to a 3 and still no contractions and running out of time Dr. Beck decided to start the pitocin to get things going. He left and went to the office and we were admitted....he called back about 30 minutes later and said to hold off on the pitocin as he was having car trouble. Bummer right...I was ready to go and did not want this to take all day! Anyway around 1:30 they started the pitocin, about 2:30 I got my epidural (which was so awesome!) and by 3:15 our guy was here! Easy labor and easy birth as he was only 6 pounds and he is absolutely amazing! All the kids came up to visit him and of course they think he is amazing!




No comments:
Post a Comment