I am pretty sure this baby was as big as she was...
Yes we have a basketball hoop on our patio...little ghetto but that is how we roll!
Christmas Eve is always a super busy day for us, but so fun. Papa Bob and Grandma Suzanne take the kids to the movies and lunch during the day while we finish up our last minute stuff. This year they saw Yogi Bear, which I think brought back memories for Papa Bob and the kids thought was pretty funny. We then open presents and hang out with Papa Bob and Grandma Suzanne and the kids for a few hours before Grandma Patsy and her family all come over for dinner and a white elephant gift exchange, which usually lends itself to some pretty comical gifts and not to forget the dollar game...which by the way, this fun party is always held at my house and I have yet to win and some patio basketball!




No comments:
Post a Comment