
Still a little sad about the loss

The Durham Bulls

Coach Bond

Riley has been playing LL baseball for the Durham Bulls and a club team called the Predators. He has improved so much this year. He has been paying catcher for his LL team and catcher and right field for the club team. He absolutely loves baseball and it is so fun and exciting to watch. His LL team went into the losers bracket in the tournament and then won 4 games in a row to get to the championship game where he played his best friends team. The game was so intense and exciting. They ended up losing by 1 run...It was so fun! I sure hope he always loves baseball as much as he has this year.
He tried out for All-Stars and made the team...I don't think I have ever seen him as excited as when the coach called to tell him he had made the team. Part of the all stars season was going to be when we were on our family vacation San Diego so Riley got to fly home half way through to practice and play. Not sure what he was more excited about flying home or playing on the all start team.
Of note...as everyone knows I am the worst picture taker every, I have no pictures of him playing all-stars or pictures of him playing on his club team. Sorry Riley!




No comments:
Post a Comment