Okay - So this is my first post and I am kind of excited about it! I have had so much fun setting this up, its kind of like scrapbooking online and cant wait to start adding pictures and events! I started off scrapbooking when I had Riley...my plan was to created a book for each year of all my kids lives. Paige came along shortly after and then Hayley by this time in my life my time to scrapbook was scarce :-). I started keeping all my pictures organized so that one day when I the time in my life I would get back into scrapbooking...but as time went on and I got busier, I started taking fewer and fewer pictures to the point that we have some major events where we do not have one picture for :-(. This is why I have started my blog. I used to make fun of my friends (sorry molly) that they had too much time on there hands and were out of control with blogging but here I am and actually it hasn't taken to much of my time yet. I hope this will be a quick and easier way to scrapbook. I found a website(thanks Kristen) http://www.blurb.com/create/book/blogbook that you can print your blogs into a book. So my goal here is to print once a year and this is my new scrapbook.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




2 comments:
Hey....very cool. Great idea! Hope you guys are doing great.....busy here. Graduation week here too...we've got as ton of stuff going on....but and loving every minute.
The Roberts Clan in Colorado
YAHOO!! It's official the Bonds Beat is up and running! Can't wait to blog stalk you!
Post a Comment